Have you ever noticed that lions don’t wait for their meal? They go and find it. On the other hand, vultures patiently wait to get the scraps of what is left after the lions have had their fill. The most successful sales professionals don’t sit and wait for the telephone to ring or the next client to walk through the door, they initiate the contact. Learn the tips, techniques and skills used by the most successful sales and business professionals who make things happen while others are watching things happen, or wondering what happened.
“Forget Patience, Let’s Sell Something!” will help you to gain more clients faster, and at higher margins by being proactive. This is a must read book for sales professionals, business owners, executives, and anyone responsible for driving sales or influencing buying decisions.
- CHAPTER 1 – Your Attitude and the Company You Keep
- CHAPTER 2 – What is Selling?
- CHAPTER 3 – Time and Territory Management – Do it Now
- CHAPTER 4 – Effective Goal Setting
- CHAPTER 5 – Avoiding the Salesperson’s Drive-by
- CHAPTER 6 – The Essence of Questioning
- CHAPTER 7 – The Significance of Listening
- CHAPTER 8 – The 30-Second Commercial
- CHAPTER 9 – Telephone Prospecting
- CHAPTER 10 – Buying Signals
- CHAPTER 11 – Asking for the Order
- CHAPTER 12 – Referrals – The Pot of Gold at the End of the Sale